Cowles Home Inspections
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Call 678-378-7708
Cowles Home Inspections

Cowles Home Inspections

Welcome, Thanks for viewing my web site. I hope you find it informative and I look forward to serving you. Call me on 678-378-7708, anytime!  

Cowles Home Inspection Services, Inc. offers a complete line of Residential and Commercial inspection services. For residences, this includes environmental inspections such as lead, asbestos, Radon, mold and well water sampling. The same environmental inspections are available on commercial sites as well as Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance.

Buying a home is a major investment. Smart buyers want to have a thorough understanding of the home's condition and having a complete home inspection by a certified professional can provide that knowledge.

See the For Sellers Page for a NEW and INNOVATIVE way to sell your house!

 Ask me about my Warranty and Service Guarantee! When you hire me you are not taking a risk. Having your home inspected should not be a gamble!

Cowles Home Inspections will perform a complete home inspection and evaluation including the foundation, roof, heating and cooling systems, and the gas, water and electrical systems, plus many other important parts of the home. The property will be thoroughly checked for contaminates and hazardous materials like mold, mildew, lead, asbestos and radon. Everything you need to know will be presented in a customized Home Owner’s Manual, or inspection report, to ensure your health and safety, and your home’s reliability.

Cowles Home Inspections is certified by the Inter-National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (INACHI) and is a member of the Housing Inspection Foundation. Calvin is a certified Radon and mold inspector and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Atlanta INACHI Chapter. My prices are competitive and the work and your satisfaction are guaranteed. Others may charge a little less but probably deliver less too. I understand that buying a home is an emotional process and am dedicated to making sure you are completely comfortable with your home inspection. Additionally, I am available to answer questions and offer assistance, free of charge for as long as you own your home.

Cowles Home Inspections provides home inspection services for sellers and realtors, too. More information is available by clicking on the appropriate links.

Calvin,
  
Thank you for your careful and thorough work on my mother's behalf.  We appreciate not only your work ethic, but your genuine concern for those you work with. My mother is definitely singing your praises!
 
LaKaren R.

Dear Calvin,

I'm writing to express my sincerest gratitude to you for an outstanding inspection. Your meticulous inspection and report gave us the confidence to proceed with the purchase.......and the information you provided has proved accurate.......confirmed by specialists. Based on your recommendations we were able to increase our living space by over 700 square feet. Because of issues you uncovered and your recommended remedies, we were able to negotiate a $6,500 price reduction despite the property being sold "as is". This is the 5th time I have hired a home inspector and by far the best experience!! The money we saved paid for the inspection 15 times over...A GREAT INVESTMENT!

Stephannie W.

         Give me 5% of your confidence and I'll earn the other 95%.

Cowles Home Inspections is located in Coweta County and provides quality home inspections for Atlanta and the surrounding areas including: Carrollton, Conyers, Covington, Decatur, Douglasville, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Franklin, Griffin, Hogansville, Jonesboro, LaGrange, Luthersville, McDonough, Newnan, Peachtree City and Snellville.

Calvin Cowles
Calvin Cowles
Cowles Home Inspections
Newnan, GA 30263
calvin@cowleshomeinspections.com

Have me call you. Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.



IAC2 Certified

 

U.S. Chamber of Commerce Member 2007

Newnan-Coweta Humane Society
and Shelter Rescue

SAVE A LIFE......ADOPT A SHELTER PET!

                   www.nchsrescue.org
Copyright 2006 | Cowles Home Inspections